ANAT2341 2010 Students
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Progressive Assessment
- 3 Current Students
- 4 Student Wiki Page Help
- 5 Glossary Links
- 6 Course Content 2010
This page allows 2010 Students to access their own specific wiki page.
- Please note that all changes including additions, deletions and edits are logged by the wiki.
- For individual assessment, specific comments about the course and for your own use, each student has their own wiki page using their student number as a title for the page.
- Hint - you can quickly get directly to your own page on your own home computer by adding your student number to the link below and then bookmarking.
The individual student assessment (20% of final mark) consists of a series of tasks allocated in lectures and practical classes that must be completed on time and correctly.
Lab 1 Questions
Complete tasks associated with the online individual and group assessments including:
- Demonstrate the ability to create an attendance signature.
- Create a subheading, link and add an image to student page.
- Vote here (with student signature) for the major topic for the group project before Lab 2.
Lab 2 Questions
- What factor do the synctiotrophoblast cells secrete to support the ongoing pregnancy?
- What does the corpus luteum secrete to prevent continuation of the menstrual cycle?
Lab 3 Questions
- What Carnegie stages occur during week 3 and week 4?
- What is the change in overall embryo size form the beginning of week 3 to the end of week 4?
- Approximately when do the cranial (anterior) and caudal (posterior) neuropores close in the human embryo?
Lab 4 Questions
- Name the vessels that drain into the sinus venosus?
- What is the fate of the vitelline artery and vitelline vein?
- Name the 4 layers that constitute the placental barrier?
- What stem cells are found in abundance and may be havested from the placenta?
Links will be added to student page before the first Laboratory. Dr Mark Hill
Group 1 - Ultrasound
Group 2 - Chorionic villus sampling
Group 3 - Amniocentesis
Group 4 - Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
Group 5 - Fetal Fibronectin
Group 6 - Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein (MSAFP)
--Mark Hill 02:02, 5 August 2010 (UTC) Note - This group may need to be split or reorganised again if student enrolment changes.
Student Wiki Page Help
- Editing Basics a page designed to help beginners edit their project page.
- One page Wiki Reference Card print this out and use it to help you with editing your project.
- WikiHelp For editors external link to more detailed information o page editing.
- Open Office is a free office suite that includes a word processor that can save documents in Wiki format. These can then be opened and pasted into your project page.
- sources for your project.
- ANAT2341 Project Referencing how to add references to your project page.
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Course Content 2010
Embryology Introduction | Cell Division/Fertilization | Lab 1 | Week 1&2 Development | Week 3 Development | Lab 2 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Lab 3 | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Lab 4 | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Lab 5 | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Lab 6 | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Lab 7 | Kidney | Genital | Lab 8 | Sensory | Stem Cells | Stem Cells | Endocrine | Lab 10 | Late Vascular Development | Integumentary | Lab 11 | Birth, Postnatal | Revision | Lab 12 | Lecture Audio | Course Timetable
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, February 18) Embryology ANAT2341 2010 Students. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2341_2010_Students
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G