ANAT2341 2010 Students
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Progressive Assessment
- 3 Current Students
- 4 Student Wiki Page Help
- 5 Glossary Links
- 6 Course Content 2010
This page allows 2010 Students to access their own specific wiki page.
- Please note that all changes including additions, deletions and edits are logged by the wiki.
- For individual assessment, specific comments about the course and for your own use, each student has their own wiki page using their student number as a title for the page.
- Hint - you can quickly get directly to your own page on your own home computer by adding your student number to the link below and then bookmarking.
The individual student assessment (20% of final mark) consists of a series of tasks allocated in lectures and practical classes that must be completed on time and correctly.
Lab 1 - Complete tasks associated with the online individual and group assessments including:
- Demonstrate the ability to create an attendance signature.
- Create a subheading, link and add an image to student page.
- Vote here (with student signature) for the major topic for the group project before Lab 2.
Links will be added to student page before the first Laboratory. Dr Mark Hill
Group 1 - Ultrasound
Group 2 - Chorionic villus sampling
Group 3 - Amniocentesis
Group 4 - Percutaneous Umbilical Cord Blood Sampling (PUBS)
Group 5 - Fetal Fibronectin
Group 6 - Maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein (MSAFP)
Student Wiki Page Help
- Editing Basics a page designed to help beginners edit their project page.
- One page Wiki Reference Card print this out and use it to help you with editing your project.
- WikiHelp For editors external link to more detailed information o page editing.
- Open Office is a free office suite that includes a word processor that can save documents in Wiki format. These can then be opened and pasted into your project page.
- sources for your project.
- ANAT2341 Project Referencing how to add references to your project page.
- A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols
Course Content 2010
Embryology Introduction | Cell Division/Fertilization | Lab 1 | Week 1&2 Development | Week 3 Development | Lab 2 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Lab 3 | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Lab 4 | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Lab 5 | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Lab 6 | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Lab 7 | Kidney | Genital | Lab 8 | Sensory | Stem Cells | Stem Cells | Endocrine | Lab 10 | Late Vascular Development | Integumentary | Lab 11 | Birth, Postnatal | Revision | Lab 12 | Lecture Audio | Course Timetable
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. 2017 Embryology ANAT2341 2010 Students. Retrieved September 20, 2017, from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2341_2010_Students
- © Dr Mark Hill 2017, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G