Abnormal Development - Maternal Obesity
|Embryology - 24 Sep 2018 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
|Educational Use Only - Embryology is an educational resource for learning concepts in embryological development, no clinical information is provided and content should not be used for any other purpose.|
Some Recent Findings
|More recent papers|
This table shows an automated computer PubMed search using the listed sub-heading term.
References listed on the rest of the content page and the associated discussion page (listed under the publication year sub-headings) do include some editorial selection based upon both relevance and availability.
Sophie Parat, Véronique Nègre, Amandine Baptiste, Paul Valensi, Anne-Marie Bertrand, Christine Chollet, Myriam Dabbas, Jean-Jacques Altman, Alexandre Lapillonne, Jean-Marc Tréluyer, Caroline Elie, Maithé Tauber, Françoise Lorenzini, Emmanuel Cosson Prenatal education of overweight or obese pregnant women to prevent childhood overweight (the ETOIG study): an open-label, randomized controlled trial. Int J Obes (Lond): 2018; PubMed 30242235
Annie Penfield-Cyr, Carmen Monthe-Dreze, Marcela C Smid, Sarbattama Sen Maternal BMI, Mid-Pregnancy Fatty Acid Concentrations, and Perinatal Outcomes. Clin Ther: 2018; PubMed 30241686
Jill L Kaar, Sarah J Schmiege, Maya Vadiveloo, Stacey L Simon, Alison Tovar Sleep duration mediates the relationship between health behavior patterns and obesity. Sleep Health: 2018, 4(5);442-447 PubMed 30241659
Avik Chatterjee, Jennifer W Thompson, Katherine Svensson, Marcela Tamayo Y Ortiz, Robert Wright, Rosalind Wright, Martha Tellez-Rojo, Andrea Baccarelli, Alejandra Cantoral, Lourdes Schnaas, Emily Oken Maternal antenatal stress has little impact on child sleep: results from a prebirth cohort in Mexico City. Sleep Health: 2018, 4(5);397-404 PubMed 30241653
Theodora Sideratou, Fiona Atkinson, Grace J Campbell, Peter Petocz, Kim S Bell-Anderson, Jennie Brand-Miller ##Title## Nutrients: 2018, 10(10); PubMed 30241328
- Wojcicki JM. (2014). The double burden household in sub-Saharan Africa: maternal overweight and obesity and childhood undernutrition from the year 2000: results from World Health Organization Data (WHO) and Demographic Health Surveys (DHS). BMC Public Health , 14, 1124. PMID: 25361562 DOI.
- Persson M, Johansson S, Villamor E & Cnattingius S. (2014). Maternal overweight and obesity and risks of severe birth-asphyxia-related complications in term infants: a population-based cohort study in Sweden. PLoS Med. , 11, e1001648. PMID: 24845218 DOI.
- Cnattingius S, Villamor E, Johansson S, Edstedt Bonamy AK, Persson M, Wikström AK & Granath F. (2013). Maternal obesity and risk of preterm delivery. JAMA , 309, 2362-70. PMID: 23757084 DOI.
Kathleen M Rasmussen and Ann L Yaktine. Weight Gain During Pregnancy Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2009. ISBN-13: 978-0-309-13113-1 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK32813
Search Pubmed: Maternal Obesity
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee Opinion - Weight Gain During Pregnancy (January 2013)
- Overseas Development Institute (UK) Future Diets
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2018, September 24) Embryology Abnormal Development - Maternal Obesity. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Abnormal_Development_-_Maternal_Obesity
- © Dr Mark Hill 2018, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G