Abnormal Development - Maternal Obesity
|Embryology - 30 Mar 2017 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
|Educational Use Only - Embryology is an educational resource for learning concepts in embryological development, no clinical information is provided and content should not be used for any other purpose.|
Some Recent Findings
|More recent papers|
This table shows an automated computer PubMed search using the listed sub-heading term.
References listed on the rest of the content page and the associated discussion page (listed under the publication year sub-headings) do include some editorial selection based upon both relevance and availability.
Ai Kubo, Assiamira Ferrara, Susan D Brown, Samantha F Ehrlich, Ai-Lin Tsai, Charles P Quesenberry, Yvonne Crites, Monique M Hedderson Perceived psychosocial stress and gestational weight gain among women with gestational diabetes. PLoS ONE: 2017, 12(3);e0174290 PubMed 28350836
Priya M Gupta, Cria G Perrine, Jian Chen, Laurie D Elam-Evans, Rafael Flores-Ayala Monitoring the World Health Organization Global Target 2025 for Exclusive Breastfeeding. J Hum Lact: 2017;890334417693210 PubMed 28355120
Juliane Kasch, Sara Schumann, Saskia Schreiber, Susanne Klaus, Isabel Kanzleiter Correction: Beneficial effects of exercise on offspring obesity and insulin resistance are reduced by maternal high-fat diet. PLoS ONE: 2017, 12(3);e0175100 PubMed 28350878
Jacob Bar, Michal Kovo, Letizia Schraiber, Marina Shargorodsky Placental maternal and fetal vascular circulation in healthy non-obese and metabolically healthy obese pregnant women. Atherosclerosis: 2017, 260;63-66 PubMed 28349890
- Janet M Wojcicki The double burden household in sub-Saharan Africa: maternal overweight and obesity and childhood undernutrition from the year 2000: results from World Health Organization Data (WHO) and Demographic Health Surveys (DHS). BMC Public Health: 2014, 14(1);1124 PubMed 25361562 | BMC Public Health.
- Maternal overweight and obesity in early pregnancy and risk of infant mortality: a population based cohort study in Sweden doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g6572 (Published 02 December 2014)
- Martina Persson, Stefan Johansson, Eduardo Villamor, Sven Cnattingius Maternal overweight and obesity and risks of severe birth-asphyxia-related complications in term infants: a population-based cohort study in Sweden. PLoS Med.: 2014, 11(5);e1001648 PubMed 24845218
- Sven Cnattingius, Eduardo Villamor, Stefan Johansson, Anna-Karin Edstedt Bonamy, Martina Persson, Anna-Karin Wikström, Fredrik Granath Maternal obesity and risk of preterm delivery. JAMA: 2013, 309(22);2362-70 PubMed 23757084
Kathleen M Rasmussen and Ann L Yaktine. Weight Gain During Pregnancy Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2009. ISBN-13: 978-0-309-13113-1 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK32813
Search Pubmed: Maternal Obesity
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee Opinion - Weight Gain During Pregnancy (January 2013)
- Overseas Development Institute (UK) Future Diets
- A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. 2017 Embryology Abnormal Development - Maternal Obesity. Retrieved March 30, 2017, from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Abnormal_Development_-_Maternal_Obesity
- © Dr Mark Hill 2017, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G