Abnormal Development - Maternal Obesity
|Embryology - 17 Dec 2017 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
|Educational Use Only - Embryology is an educational resource for learning concepts in embryological development, no clinical information is provided and content should not be used for any other purpose.|
Some Recent Findings
|More recent papers|
This table shows an automated computer PubMed search using the listed sub-heading term.
References listed on the rest of the content page and the associated discussion page (listed under the publication year sub-headings) do include some editorial selection based upon both relevance and availability.
Elise M Philips, Vincent W V Jaddoe, Alexandros G Asimakopoulos, Kurunthachalam Kannan, Eric A P Steegers, Susana Santos, Leonardo Trasande Bisphenol and phthalate concentrations and its determinants among pregnant women in a population-based cohort in the Netherlands, 2004-5. Environ. Res.: 2017, 161;562-572 PubMed 29245124
Eliana M Perrin, T Michael O'Shea, Asheley Cockrell Skinner, Carl Bose, Elizabeth N Allred, Raina N Fichorova, Jelske W van der Burg, Alan Leviton Elevations of inflammatory proteins in neonatal blood are associated with obesity and overweight among 2-year-old children born extremely premature. Pediatr. Res.: 2017; PubMed 29244802
Joanne Muter, Mohammad T Alam, Pavle Vrljicak, Flavio S V Barros, Peter T Ruane, Lauren J Ewington, John D Aplin, Melissa Westwood, Jan J Brosens The Glycosyltransferase EOGT Regulates Adropin Expression in Decidualizing Human Endometrium. Endocrinology: 2017; PubMed 29244071
Monika A Zielinska, Jadwiga Hamulka Reasons of non-exclusive breast-feeding to infants within the first 6 months. Pediatr Int: 2017; PubMed 29243278
Heba Badraiq, Aleksandra Cvoro, Antonio Galleu, Marisa Simon, Cristian Miere, Carl Hobbs, Reiner Schulz, Richard Siow, Francesco Dazzi, Dusko Ilic Effects of maternal obesity on Wharton's Jelly mesenchymal stromal cells. Sci Rep: 2017, 7(1);17595 PubMed 29242640
- Janet M Wojcicki The double burden household in sub-Saharan Africa: maternal overweight and obesity and childhood undernutrition from the year 2000: results from World Health Organization Data (WHO) and Demographic Health Surveys (DHS). BMC Public Health: 2014, 14(1);1124 PubMed 25361562 | BMC Public Health.
- Maternal overweight and obesity in early pregnancy and risk of infant mortality: a population based cohort study in Sweden doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmj.g6572 (Published 02 December 2014)
- Martina Persson, Stefan Johansson, Eduardo Villamor, Sven Cnattingius Maternal overweight and obesity and risks of severe birth-asphyxia-related complications in term infants: a population-based cohort study in Sweden. PLoS Med.: 2014, 11(5);e1001648 PubMed 24845218
- Sven Cnattingius, Eduardo Villamor, Stefan Johansson, Anna-Karin Edstedt Bonamy, Martina Persson, Anna-Karin Wikström, Fredrik Granath Maternal obesity and risk of preterm delivery. JAMA: 2013, 309(22);2362-70 PubMed 23757084
Kathleen M Rasmussen and Ann L Yaktine. Weight Gain During Pregnancy Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2009. ISBN-13: 978-0-309-13113-1 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK32813
Search Pubmed: Maternal Obesity
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee Opinion - Weight Gain During Pregnancy (January 2013)
- Overseas Development Institute (UK) Future Diets
- A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. 2017 Embryology Abnormal Development - Maternal Obesity. Retrieved December 17, 2017, from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Abnormal_Development_-_Maternal_Obesity
- © Dr Mark Hill 2017, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G