|A personal message from Dr Mark Hill (May 2020)
| I have decided to take early retirement in September 2020. During the many years online I have received wonderful feedback from many readers, researchers and students interested in human embryology. I especially thank my research collaborators and contributors to the site. The good news is Embryology will remain online and I will continue my association with UNSW Australia. I look forward to updating and including the many exciting new discoveries in Embryology!
This page provides user help in making your own URL link to a specific region within a Embryo Virtual Slide image.
links to sample embryology images that have been digitised to a new format that allows the viewer to both zoom and move the image on the screen as you would with an online map programs and online virtual slides. These images have also been optimised and formatted for viewing on all mobile devices.
UNSW Students please note these are not the Histology and Pathology Virtual Slide Set (located here).
- Embryo Virtual Slide Links: Embryo | Electron Microscopy | Historic | Permalinks Help
- Simple zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) control (shown at the top left of each image).
- Mobile devices can also just double tap the screen to zoom.
||Image Controls (shown at the top left of each image)
- Desktop version, click on either the thumbnail image below or the image label to open the new image.
- The image controls are located at the top left, or zoom can be controlled with mouse wheel.
- Use the browser back button to return to this page.
Permalink (shown at the bottom right of each image) Allows a permanent link to be created to the current image view. (More? how to use Permalink)
- Opens the Preview version of the original online image file (scaled for preview).
- Click the Preview Image to open the full size image (Note, this may be a large file, image can also be zoomed on mobile and desktop devices).
- The Virtual Slide should also be available in the summary information shown below the image.
- Technical Note - both the Mobile and Desktop links appear as external links as the image files are located outside the Wiki database. Use your browser back button to return to this current page. Want to make your own link to a specific part of a virtual slide? Read how to use Permalink.
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, September 20) Embryology Virtual Slides Permalink. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Help:Virtual_Slides_Permalink
- What Links Here?
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G