HDBR and HuDSeN Collection
|Embryology - 20 Nov 2019 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
Human embryonic and fetal tissues for the Human Developmental Studies Network (HuDSeN) collection were obtained from the MRC-Wellcome Trust Human Developmental Biology Resource (HDBR). This collection is based in the United Kingdom.
- This is currently a draft page - Notice removed when complete.
(insert new text on this page)
Human Developmental Biology Resource
The HDBR is a MRC-Wellcome Trust funded resource to provide human embryological research materials (tissues, cells, slides, RNA, cDNA, DNA, protein) to registered users.
Human Developmental Studies Network
|HuDSeN is a new collection from optical projection tomography that links gene expression patterns to a specific set of previously scanned human embryos.||
<pubmed>26395135</pubmed> <pubmed>20579172</pubmed> <pubmed>20727056</pubmed> <pubmed>16344140</pubmed> <pubmed>15757508</pubmed>
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- Human Developmental Biology Resource - HDBR
- Human Developmental Studies Network - HuDSeN
- Edinburgh Mouse Atlas Project - EMAP
- Ensemble - [http:// www.ensembl.org/index.html Ensembl]
- Allen Developmental Brain Atlas - Allen Brain Atlas
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, November 20) Embryology HDBR and HuDSeN Collection. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/HDBR_and_HuDSeN_Collection
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G