ANAT2511 Nervous Tissue
|ANAT2511 Fundamentals of Anatomy This histology practical support page content is not part of the histology practical class and provides only background information for student self-directed learning purposes. Histology lecturer notice.|
To understand the main histological features of the peripheral and central parts of the nervous system (PNS and CNS).
- Reading: Human Anatomy, Marieb et al., 6th ed., pages 348‐372.
- Virtual Slides: Histology of Nervous Tissue
neurovascular bundle (Stain - Osmium)
neural connective tissue (Stain - Haematoxylin Eosin)
- Nerve Images: neurovascular bundle osmium | overview osmium | neural connective tissue HE | nerve longitudinal HE | myelin sheath HE | Medicine Practical
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, October 22) Embryology ANAT2511 Nervous Tissue. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2511_Nervous_Tissue
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
- Histology Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ANAT2241 Support | Histology | Histology Stains | Embryology Glossary
- Pages require student zpass to access.
ANAT2511 | Virtual Microscopy, Cells and Types of Tissue | Selected Basic Tissues | Histology of Bone and Joints | Histology of Muscle | Histology of Nervous Tissue | Integumentary System | Circulatory System Histology | Respiratory System Histology | GIT Histology | Urinary System Histology
- Pages can be accessed from any internet connected computer.
ANAT2511: Practical 1 Introduction to Histology | Practical 3 Basic Tissues | ￼Practical 5 Bones and Joints | ￼Practical 7 Muscle Tissue | ￼Practical 9 Nervous Tissue | ￼Practical 11 Integumentary (Skin) System | ￼Practical 13 Circulatory System | ￼Practical 15 Respiratory System | Practical 17 Gastro‐intestinal Tract, Liver and Gallbladder | ￼Practical 19 Urinary System | Histology Drawings