ANAT2341 Course Timetable 2015
See also current course - ANAT2341 Course Timetable 2016
Timetable 2015 S2 guide only, subject to change.
- Lecture - Mon 13:00 - 14:00 (Weeks: 2-13), Wed 15:00 - 16:00 (Weeks: 2-13)
- Laboratory - Fri 12:00 - 14:00 (Weeks: 2-13)
Course Commences August
Course Commences 3 Aug Mon 1-2 pm Wallace Wurth LG02.
The provisional 2015 timetable is shown below and is subject to change without notice. Some content may also be replaced by specialist invited guest lecturers.
- Please note that Lecture and Practical textbook links to The Developing Human: clinically oriented embryology 9th available only to UNSW Students through library links.
Theory Exam ANAT2341 During the provisional examination period 6 Nov - 21 Nov.
Supplementary exams It is intended that supplementary exams for the School of Medical Sciences in Semester 2, 2015 will be held in December. SOMS Supplementary exams
UNSW Back On Track
What is Back on Track?
Back on Track is your personalised program to help you get back on track with your studies. This program is for all undergraduate and coursework postgraduate students:
- who thought that they could have done better in their studies last semester
- are on an academic standing of Referral, Probation or Provisional Suspension or Provisional Exclusion
- who plan to return from a period of Suspension
- who have re-enrolled after a period on Exclusion
- 2015 Course: Week 2 Lecture 1 Lecture 2 Lab 1 | Week 3 Lecture 3 Lecture 4 Lab 2 | Week 4 Lecture 5 Lecture 6 Lab 3 | Week 5 Lecture 7 Lecture 8 Lab 4 | Week 6 Lecture 9 Lecture 10 Lab 5 | Week 7 Lecture 11 Lecture 12 Lab 6 | Week 8 Lecture 13 Lecture 14 Lab 7 | Week 9 Lecture 15 Lecture 16 Lab 8 | Week 10 Lecture 17 Lecture 18 Lab 9 | Week 11 Lecture 19 Lecture 20 Lab 10 | Week 12 Lecture 21 Lecture 22 Lab 11 | Week 13 Lecture 23 Lecture 24 Lab 12 | 2015 Projects: Three Person Embryos | Ovarian Hyper-stimulation Syndrome | Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome | Male Infertility | Oncofertility | Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis | Students | Student Designed Quiz Questions | Moodle page
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, May 8) Embryology ANAT2341 Course Timetable 2015. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2341_Course_Timetable_2015
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G