||This 2016 undergraduate science lecture recording covers the topics of changes in week 3 of human development.
Disclaimer - Note these archive recordings are provided only for self-directed learning purposes and may not reflect the current course content. This presentation recording may also contain uncorrected descriptions or errors.
- Links: MP4 | ANAT3241 2016 | 2017 Lecture | Movies
|Movie Control Bar
||Rewind 30 sec
||Picture in picture
|Click here to play on mobile device - opens the MP4 file.
- Play - (grey triangle) clicking this plays the movie. Click again to pause.
- Rewind 30 sec - takes the movie back 30 seconds, not really useful for most of the shorter movies.
- Progress bar - shows the movie progress. Can also be dragged to a specific point within the movie.
- Audio - if there is any associated audio the volume can be adjusted from here.
- Air play - on Apple devices allows sending and viewing the movie on another connected device or screen.
- Picture in picture - opens the movie in its own window without closing the current window.
- Full screen - opens the movie in full screen, in this mode no other windows will be visible.
Glossary Links: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Movies
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, February 18) Embryology 2016Lecture-Week-1+2-Movie. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/2016Lecture-Week-1%2B2-Movie
- What Links Here?
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G