|Embryology - 2 Dec 2023 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
The University of New South Wales is uses the Moodle (Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment) platform. This current page will eventually contain help information for this new system.
Moodle is a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites. Releasing Moodle 2.1 on 1st July 2011.
UNSW Moodle 2
Ipads and Iphones
- Currently not supported.
Search Pubmed: moodle
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- Moodle - http://moodle.org
- Support - http://moodle.org/support
- Moodle 2.0 documentation - http://docs.moodle.org/20/en?lang=en
- Creating a course - http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Creating_a_course
- Books and Manuals - http://moodle.org/mod/data/view.php?id=7246
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2023, December 2) Embryology Moodle. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Help:Moodle
- © Dr Mark Hill 2023, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G