2011 Lab 1
Gametogenesis and Fertilization
This first lab class will have 2 main parts.
- An introduction to the basics of gametogenesis and Fertilization.
- An opportunity to set up your own student page and begin learning some basic editing for your individual assessment page. I will demonstrate by making a Test Student 2011 page.
- Work through exercises associated with gametogenesis and fertilization (fertilisation).
- Introduce the online support materials.
- Introduce the individual assessments (including your first in this Lab class).
- Introduce the group assessment project.
|2011 Lab 1: Introduction | Gametogenesis | Oogenesis | Spermatogenesis | Fertilization | Online Assessment|
Dr Mark Hill
|ANAT2341 Embryology S2 2011
Course Content 2011
2011 Timetable: | Embryology Introduction | Fertilization | Cell Division/Fertilization | Week 1 and 2 Development | Week 3 Development | Week 1 to 3 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Trilaminar Embryo to Early Embryo | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Vascular and Placenta | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Endoderm and Respiratory | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Head and Neural Crest | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Musculoskeletal | Renal Development | Genital | Kidney and Genital | Sensory | Stem Cells | Stem Cells | Endocrine Development | Endocrine | Heart | Integumentary Development | Heart and Integumentary | Fetal | Birth and Revision | Fetal
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, May 24) Embryology 2011 Lab 1. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/2011_Lab_1
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G