File:Respiratory epithelium cells cartoon.jpg
Respiratory Epithelium Cells
- Clonal analysis for determining homeostatic tracheal epithelial cell hierarchy
- Basal cells comprise two subpopulations: stem cells and luminal precursors
- Luminal secretory cells are short-lived and self-renewing
- Secretory cells are the major steady-state source of new ciliated cells
© 2015 The Authors. Published by Elsevier Inc.
This is an open access article under the CC BY license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, March 26) Embryology Respiratory epithelium cells cartoon.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Respiratory_epithelium_cells_cartoon.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:10, 29 August 2015||500 × 500 (44 KB)||Z8600021||PMID 26119728|
- You cannot overwrite this file.