File:Mouse limb tissue development.jpg
Mouse Limb Tissue Development
Change in cell types and tissue formation as a function of mouse developmental stage.
- Highlighted are key events during bone, muscle, nerve and skin formation.
- Some key molecules in these processes are shown.
- Cell type morphologies for different stages of skeletal development.
- Limb Links: Mouse limb skeleton cartoon | Mouse limb tissue development | Limb Development | Mouse Development
This is an open-access article, free of all copyright, and may be freely reproduced, distributed, transmitted, modified, built upon, or otherwise used by anyone for any lawful purpose. The work is made available under the Creative Commons CC0 public domain dedication.
Figure 5. Journal.pone.0028358.g005.jpg Cartoon has been cropped and relabelled from Figure 5 and legend edited.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:00, 13 February 2013||1,280 × 767 (161 KB)||Z8600021||change width to 1280 pixels|
|12:49, 4 January 2012||1,200 × 743 (164 KB)||S8600021||==Mouse Limb Tissue Development== Graphical depiction of the change in cell types and tissue formation as a function of developmental stage, highlighting key events during bone, muscle, nerve and skin formation. Some key molecules known to participate i|
- You cannot overwrite this file.