File:Klaus Volquardt Hinrichsen.jpg
Klaus Volquardt Hinrichsen (1927-1997)
7.7.1927 – 14.1.1997
- Chair of Anatomy Tübingen 15. July 1965
- Chair of Anatomy and Embryology Ruhr-Universität Bochum 1970
Human specimens were collected by Hinrichsen's team between 1969 and 1994.
Some material from this collection was published in Hinrichsen's embryology textbook (Humanembryologie, 1990).
- Links: Klaus Hinrichsen | Hinrichsen Collection | Human Embryo Collections | Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, April 22) Embryology Klaus Volquardt Hinrichsen.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Klaus_Volquardt_Hinrichsen.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||08:11, 13 April 2015||491 × 461 (21 KB)||Z8600021||==Klaus Volquardt Hinrichsen== * Chair of Anatomy Tübingen 15. Juli 1965 * Chair of Anatomy and Embryology Ruhr-Universität Bochum 1970 Category:People|
- You cannot overwrite this file.