2009 Lab 2
Week 1 to 3
This laboratory will look at the first 3 weeks of human development using online resources to study events that lead up to formation of the trilaminar embryo and early placental development. The laboratory will also begin work on the group online project.
- Understand development of the blastocyst.
- Understand normal and abnormal implantation.
- Understand the events of early placentation.
- Understand gastrulation and early germ layer development.
UNSW Embryology Links
- UNSW Virtual Slides Endometrium (late proliferative stage), human, H&E | Endometrium, secretory, human, H&E
- Embryo Images Early Cell Populations and Establishment of Body Form
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Course Content 2009
Embryology Introduction | Cell Division/Fertilization | Cell Division/Fertilization | Week 1&2 Development | Week 3 Development | Lab 2 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Lab 3 | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Lab 4 | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Lab 5 | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Lab 6 | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Lab 7 | Kidney | Genital | Lab 8 | Sensory - Ear | Integumentary | Lab 9 | Sensory - Eye | Endocrine | Lab 10 | Late Vascular Development | Fetal | Lab 11 | Birth, Postnatal | Revision | Lab 12 | Lecture Audio | Course Timetable
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2018, September 22) Embryology 2009 Lab 2. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/2009_Lab_2
- © Dr Mark Hill 2018, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G