2009 Lab 12
Revision and Course Feedback
The Laboratory this week will be course review, CATEI and questionnaire feedback on the online materials. I will continue reviewing the second half of the course.
Remember minimum 80% laboratory attendance is a UNSW course requirement and important theory exam material may be covered in this session.
A CD of the course lectures and available lectopia audio recordings will also be made available.
CD2009 ANAT2341 Contents
CD of the course lectures and available lectopia audio recordings
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2009 Lectures.pdf (also available online from this current link 7.7 MB file)
- Lectopia - Embryology_Audio (Lecture 5 onward, audio podcast option was not activated before this time. (lectures 1 to 5 are available for listening online) 2009 Lecture Recordings Unit: Embryology: Early & Systematic Development (ANAT2341) Course Link)
- Archive - ANAT2341 Slides 2008 (PDF files of lecture powerpoint slides in 1, 4 and 6 slides / page, note that content may vary from current course).
- Development Animations (see also Flash Movies with further descriptions and animations.
- Extra PDF - not examinable (there was space on the CD for a few additional documents that may be of interest, this material is not examinable).
- Aust Food Standards - Diet Study.pdf
- Who TB Report 2009.pdf
- Aust Immunisation Handbook 2003.pdf
- Aust Iodine Deficiency idd.pdf
- Aust Newborn Examination.pdf
- Draft Hearing Development Chapter+Figures - MH
- FAA Embryology Education 2004.pdf
- Medicine - BGD2005 L38 Genital.pdf
- Medicine - BGD2006 L7.pdf
- Medicine - BGD2006 L8.pdf
- Medicine - Found Prac14Notes.pdf
- Microtia booklet.pdf
- NHMRC folate 1994.pdf
- NIH RegenerativeMedicine extract 2006.pdf
- NIH Stem Cells 2001.pdf
- Smoking Workshop 2004.pdf
- State of the Worlds Children 2009.pdf
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Course Content 2009
Embryology Introduction | Cell Division/Fertilization | Cell Division/Fertilization | Week 1&2 Development | Week 3 Development | Lab 2 | Mesoderm Development | Ectoderm, Early Neural, Neural Crest | Lab 3 | Early Vascular Development | Placenta | Lab 4 | Endoderm, Early Gastrointestinal | Respiratory Development | Lab 5 | Head Development | Neural Crest Development | Lab 6 | Musculoskeletal Development | Limb Development | Lab 7 | Kidney | Genital | Lab 8 | Sensory - Ear | Integumentary | Lab 9 | Sensory - Eye | Endocrine | Lab 10 | Late Vascular Development | Fetal | Lab 11 | Birth, Postnatal | Revision | Lab 12 | Lecture Audio | Course Timetable
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, May 24) Embryology 2009 Lab 12. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/2009_Lab_12
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G