Difference between revisions of "Foundations - Histology Epithelia and Skin"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
[[File:Adult epidermis histology 01.jpg|
[[File:Adult epidermis histology 01.jpg|]]
Revision as of 18:08, 14 February 2012
Background and Self-directed Learning for Medicine Foundations.
Practical - Histology Epithelia and Skin Virtual Slides by P. de Permentier.
This current page content is not part of the Foundations practical class.
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- Blue Histology Epithelia | Skin
- UNSW Virtual Slides Medicine phase 1 (requires login for access). Histology Epithelia and Skin Virtual Slides
- UIOWA Virtual Slidebox of Histology Skin
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, December 6) Embryology Foundations - Histology Epithelia and Skin. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Foundations_-_Histology_Epithelia_and_Skin
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G