Fig. 13. Linear profile reconstruction of arteries
- A, conus arteriosus
- B, dorsal aorta
- C, dorsal segmental vessels
- D, ventral segmental vessels
- E, vitelline rootlets
- F, umbilical rootlets
- G, segmental vessels to hindbrain.
Carnegie Staging Comparison: A 27 somite stage embryo would be similar to a Carnegie stage 12 (26 - 30 days), caudal neuropore closes, Somite Number 21-29.
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
|Embryology History | Historic Embryology Papers)|
- Historic Paper Links: 13-14 Somites | 22 Somites | 23 Somites | 25 Somites | 27 Somites | Mall Human Embryo Collection | Embryology History | Carnegie stage 11 | Carnegie stage 12 | Journal of Anatomy | Embryonic Development | Category:Historic Embryology
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:52, 27 January 2012||429 × 681 (63 KB)||S8600021||<pubmed>17233016</pubmed>| [http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1288995 PMC1288995] ===Historic Embryology=== This is a slightly edited version of the original 1914 paper published in Journal of Anatomy and Physiology. The full paper is still av|
- You cannot overwrite this file.