Fig. 698. Primary Terminal Nuclei of the Afferent (sensory) Cranial Nerves
- Cranial Nerve 8 (CNVIII) to cochlear nuclei (hearing) and vestibular nuclei (balance)
- Cranial Nerve 5 (CNV) to trigeminal nerve nuclei
- Gray's Images: Development | Lymphatic | Neural | Vision | Hearing | Somatosensory | Integumentary | Respiratory | Gastrointestinal | Urogenital | Endocrine | Surface Anatomy | iBook | Historic Disclaimer
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
|Embryology History | Historic Embryology Papers)|
|iBook - Gray's Embryology|
Gray H. Anatomy of the human body. (1918) Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, July 19) Embryology Gray0698.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Gray0698.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:11, 17 August 2010||500 × 518 (47 KB)||S8600021||Primary terminal nuclei of the afferent (sensory) cranial nerves Lateral view * Cranial Nerve 8 (CNVIII) to cochlear nuclei and vestibular nuclei * Cranial Nerve 5 (CNV) to trigeminal nerve nuclei Image Source: Anatomy of the Human Body (1918) by Henry|
- You cannot overwrite this file.