File:Developing tongue histology 001.jpg
Neonatal Rat Tongue Histology
Section through the newborn rat oral cavity. Note the different orientations of the developing muscle fibres. (Stain - Haematoxylin Eosin)
- developing tongue epithelium
- developing tongue skeletal muscle
- lingual salivary glands
- Links: Tongue Development
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, March 26) Embryology Developing tongue histology 001.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Developing_tongue_histology_001.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||01:27, 4 October 2011||900 × 695 (334 KB)||S8600021||==Neonatal Rat Tongue Histology== * Stain HE Category:Rat Category:Tongue|
- You cannot overwrite this file.