- transitional epithelium - unique urinary epithelium.
- muscularis - circular and longitudinal smooth muscle.
- three muscle bundle layers (additional spiral) visible in some parts of the bladder wall.
- Renal Histology: Histology | Histology Stains | Renal Development
Links: Histology | Histology Stains | Blue Histology images copyright Lutz Slomianka 1998-2009. The literary and artistic works on the original Blue Histology website may be reproduced, adapted, published and distributed for non-commercial purposes. See also the page Histology Stains.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, July 19) Embryology Bladder histology.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Bladder_histology.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Original File name: Bla02he-1.jpg
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:10, 19 September 2009||300 × 400 (56 KB)||S8600021||bladder histology Original File name: Bla02he-1.jpg Source: UWA Blue Histology|
- You cannot overwrite this file.