Lab 4 Online Assessment
- The allantois, identified in the placental cord, is continuous with what anatomical structure?
- Identify the 3 vascular shunts, and their location, in the embryonic circulation.
- Identify the Group project sub-section that you will be researching. (Add to project page and your individual assessment page)
--Jasjit Walia 12:59, 28 July 2011 (EST)
Individual assignments #1
1. Identify the origin of In Vitro Fertilization and the 2010 nobel prize winner associated with this technique. 2. Identify a recent paper on fertilisation and describe its key findings.
3. Identify 2 congenital anomalies:
a) Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) b) Congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis (CIPA)