Megacolon_stoma2.jpg (300 × 302 pixels, file size: 7 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Ostomy Surgery, aganglionic portion of gastrointestinal tract is first removed.
- Abnormality Links: Gastrointestinal Tract - Abnormalities | Intestine Development | Gastrointestinal Tract
- Lumen Abnormalities: Image - Duplication sites | Pyloric atresia | Jejunal atresia
- Rotation: Image - Midgut volvulus | Image - Intestinal malrotation | Image - Cecal volvulus | Image - Sigmoid volvulus | Ladd's band
- Meckel's Diverticulum: Meckel's Image 1 | Meckel's Image 2 | Meckel's Image 3 |
- Intestinal Aganglionosis: Image - Ostomy | Image - Stoma | Surgery 1 | Surgery 2 | Surgery 3
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, February 25) Embryology Megacolon stoma2.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Megacolon_stoma2.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Image Source: NIH - NIDDK - Hirschsprungs
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:51, 14 December 2010||300 × 302 (7 KB)||S8600021||==Intestinal Aganglionosis== Ostomy Surgery, aganglionic portion of gastrointestinal tract is first removed. Category:Gastrointestinal Tract Category:Abnormal Development Category:Cartoon|