ANAT2341 Lab 3 2013
Human genetic diseases
This practical contains the first of a series of tutorials designed to support the group projects. We will discuss various techniques used to diagnose and identify the genetic abnormalities found in many human congential illnesses.
Objectives of this laboratory
- second short answer/ multiple choice test of last week's lecture material (Week 3 of human development)
- Tutorial on human genetic disorders, diagnosis, mapping and modern techniques such as genome sequencing.
- Provide time for groupwork and allow groups to ask questions of lecturing staff.
Human developmental diseases
Diagnosis of human genetic diseases
Classical mapping strategies of human genetic disease
Modern methods in human genetics
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, October 26) Embryology ANAT2341 Lab 3 2013. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2341_Lab_3_2013
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G