|Embryology - 22 Jun 2021 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
This current page links to undergraduate Science student embryology resources. Medicine student resources are on a separate page.
ANAT2341 - Embryology
Note these links are to earlier versions of this course. Please see UNSW Moodle for current course links.
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2017 - ANAT2341 is a second semester course commencing in July 2017.
- Course Homepage and Timetable.
ANAT2241 Histology - Basic and Systematic
The aim of this course is to provide students with a thorough understanding of the microscopic appearance and function of normal structures in the human body. This allows students to integrate this information with other disciplines such as Gross Anatomy, Pathology, and Physiology.
ANAT2511 - Fundamentals of Anatomy
This course is designed as a stand‐alone subject for students who will benefit from knowledge of basic anatomy.
Archive Class Notes
Note that after 2010 lecture and practical page names remained the same and content was updated. Each lecture page will have links to previous online and PDF archive versions of the lecture.
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2015 | Timetable | 2015 Course Outline PDF
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2014 | Timetable | 2014 Course Outline PDF
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2013 | Timetable | 2013 Course Outline PDF
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2012 | Timetable | 2012 Course Outline PDF
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2011 | Timetable | 2011 Course Outline PDF
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2010 | Timetable | 2010 Course Outline PDF
- ANAT2341 Embryology 2009 | Timetable | 2009 Course Outline PDF
The original website (and links below) has now been deleted and replaced by the current Wiki
UNSW Back On Track
What is Back on Track?
Back on Track is your personalised program to help you get back on track with your studies. This program is for all undergraduate and coursework postgraduate students:
- who thought that they could have done better in their studies last semester
- are on an academic standing of Referral, Probation or Provisional Suspension or Provisional Exclusion
- who plan to return from a period of Suspension
- who have re-enrolled after a period on Exclusion
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, June 22) Embryology Science. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Science
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G