File:Mouse cornea development 01.jpg
Mouse Corneal Development
(Stain - Haematoxylin Eosin)
- At E12.5, ocular mesenchymal cells migrated into the space between the lens (L) and the corneal epithelium (CE, arrow in enlarged inset) in eyes.
- At E13.5, the corneal epithelial layer
- At E16.5, corneal stroma (S)
Anterior chamber (AC). eyelid (EL) corneal endothelial (En) layer.
- Cornea Links: Image - Mouse cornea development | Image - Mouse E12.5 | Image - Mouse E13.5 | Image - Mouse cell proliferation E13.5 | Image - Mouse E16.5 | Image - Mouse P0 | Cornea Development | Mouse Development
Zhang J, Upadhya D, Lu L, Reneker LW (2015) Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor 2 (FGFR2) Is Required for Corneal Epithelial Cell Proliferation and Differentiation during Embryonic Development. PLoS ONE 10(1): e0117089. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0117089
© 2015 Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Journal.pone.0117089.g001.jpg Original figure cropped and resized.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:33, 24 January 2015||1,200 × 880 (325 KB)||Z8600021||Fig 1. Corneal development (H&E staining) in WT and Fgfr2CKO eyes. A, B) At E12.5, ocular mesenchymal cells migrated into the space between the lens (L) and the corneal epithelium (CE, arrow in enlarged inset) in both WT and Fgfr2CKO eyes. The corneal...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.