File:Colon histology 009.jpg
Ano-Rectal Junction Histology
- Crypt of Lieberkühn (transverse section) intestinal gland
- Stain: van Gieson, H&E, trichrome
- Colon Histology Links: Ano-Rectal Junction Overview Labeled | Colon Wall Labeled | Colon Mucosa Labeled | Colon Overview | Ano-Rectal Junction Overview | Intestinal Gland - longitudinal van Gieson | Intestinal Gland - transverse van Gieson | Intestinal Gland - longitudinal H&E | Intestinal Gland - transverse H&E | GIT Histology | Gastrointestinal Tract Development
Links: Histology | Histology Stains | Blue Histology images copyright Lutz Slomianka 1998-2009. The literary and artistic works on the original Blue Histology website may be reproduced, adapted, published and distributed for non-commercial purposes. See also the page Histology Stains.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2016) Embryology Colon histology 009.jpg. Retrieved February 8, 2016, from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Colon_histology_009.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2016, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Original File Name: Arec20vg.jpg http://www.lab.anhb.uwa.edu.au/mb140/CorePages/GIT/git.htm
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:03, 2 November 2009||1,280 × 1,024 (159 KB)||S8600021||Ano-Rectal Junction Crypt of Lieberkühn (transverse section) Intestinal gland Stain: van Gieson, H&E, trichrome Original File Name: Arec20vg.jpg Image Source: UWA Blue Histology Copyright Lutz Slomianka 1998-2009. The literary and artistic works (|
- You cannot overwrite this file.