B020649 02.06.49 Human Embryo 35 mm
- CRL corresponds to fertilization week 9.5 or GA week 11.5)
- sections 1-383 sagittal
- 1-123 = 15 microns 124-171 = 10 microns 172-383 = 11 microns
- (Stain - Masson's Trichrome) (Masson-Goldner), (Stain - Haematoxylin Eosin), Erythrosin-Orange
- Human Embryo 35 mm: image 1 | image 2 | image 3 | image 4 | image 5 | image 6 | Blechschmidt Collection | Week 9
Image source: The Blechschmidt Collection images are reproduced with the permission of Prof. Christoph Viebahn, director of the Institute of Anatomy and Embryology, , University Medical Center Göttingen. Images are for educational purposes only and cannot be reproduced electronically or in writing without permission.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2018, December 13) Embryology B2020649-170-2.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:B2020649-170-2.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2018, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:57, 17 September 2015||929 × 1,506 (142 KB)||Z8600021|
- You cannot overwrite this file.