Book - Handbook of Pathological Anatomy
|Embryology - 15 Nov 2019 Expand to Translate|
|Google Translate - select your language from the list shown below (this will open a new external page)|
العربية | català | 中文 | 中國傳統的 | français | Deutsche | עִברִית | हिंदी | bahasa Indonesia | italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | မြန်မာ | Pilipino | Polskie | português | ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਦੇ | Română | русский | Español | Swahili | Svensk | ไทย | Türkçe | اردو | ייִדיש | Tiếng Việt These external translations are automated and may not be accurate. (More? About Translations)
About the Book
The original handbook by J. F. Meckel was published as 3 volumes in the German language in 1812, and later translated into French, and then into English language in 1831. Volume two and three were published together.
Translated by Jourdan AJL. and Breschet G. from the German into French, with additions and notes.
- Jourdan A.J.L. Member of the Royal Academy of Medicine at Paris
- Breschet G. Adjunct Professor of Anatomy at the School of Medicine.
Translated by Doane AS.in 1831 from the French into English, with notes.
- A. Sidney Doane, A.M., M.D.
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
- Meckel JF. Handbuch der pathologischen Anatomie (1812) Volume 1 and Volume 2 and 3
- Meckel JF. Manual of general, descriptive, and pathological anatomy (English translation, 1831)Volume 1 and Volume 2 and 3
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, November 15) Embryology Book - Handbook of Pathological Anatomy. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Book_-_Handbook_of_Pathological_Anatomy
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G