Talk:Australian In Vitro Fertilization and Donor Questions
- How much are men compensated for donating sperm and women for donating eggs?
- Where do donors come from?
- What sort of identifying information is filed about open donors on the information register?
- When and how should you tell children they’re donor-conceived?
- What kind of contact can donors expect when their offspring are adults?
- What are the options for gay men to start a family?
- What logistical barriers do lesbian couples face when starting a family?
- Who goes on the birth certificate when using a sperm or egg donor? And what about if the couple is same-sex?
- How much does IVF cost?
- What are the success rates for IVF?
- 11. Is sex selection legal in Australia? Should it be?
- 12. How long can donor eggs and sperm stay in the freezer?
- 13. How difficult is it to obtain information about overseas donors/surrogates?
- 14. How are donor eggs and sperm transported interstate and overseas?
- 15. What barriers do donor-conceived people face in obtaining information about their biological mother or father?
- 16. Can donor-conceived people access information about their donor if they were conceived before anonymity was abolished?
- 17. Will using donor eggs from a younger woman increase my chances?
- 18. What motivates men to donate sperm, and women to donate eggs?
- 19. Why do I need ICSI (sperm injections) if I use donor sperm?