All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of Embryology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 14:49, 24 October 2014 Z3333429 uploaded File:Respiratorysystem2.png (==Lower Respiratory Tract== A drawing depicting basic features of the human lower respiratory tract including the thyroid cartilage, rib cage and diaphragm. To reveal the internal structures of the left lung, the skeletal structures and heart have been...)
- 09:31, 24 October 2014 Z3333429 uploaded File:LaryngealAtresia.jpg (==Laryngeal Atresia== Postmortem revealing congenital laryngeal atresia (arrow). ===Reference=== Artunc Ulkumen, B., Pala, H., Nese, N., Tarhan, S. and Baytur, Y. (2013). Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital High Airway Obstruction Syndrome: Report of Tw...)
- 09:27, 24 October 2014 Z3333429 uploaded File:CHAOS.jpeg (==Laryngeal Atresia caused by Congenital High Airway Obstruction Syndrome== An image showing the affects of Congenital High Airway Obstruction Syndrome (CHAOS) discovered during postmortem of a fetus. The white arrow indicates tracheal atresia. ===Ref...)
- 07:44, 24 October 2014 Z3333429 uploaded File:CPAM.jpg (==Tomographic Image showing Congenital Pulmonary Airway Malformation== Tomographic image of chest showing abscess in the right pulmonary lobe as a result of Congenital Pulmonary Airway Malformation. ==Reference== <pubmed>17555585</pubmed> [http://www...)
- 07:09, 24 October 2014 Z3333429 uploaded File:Respiratorysystem1.jpeg (==Basic Drawing of Adult Respiratory System== A drawing depicting basic features of the adult human respiratory system from the trachea to the bronchioles and also including the rib cage and diaphragm. To reveal the internal structures of the left lung...)
- 23:56, 17 August 2014 Z3333429 uploaded File:RatLungGADGABA.jpeg (==Microscopic Field Image of GAD and GABA in Fetal Lung Tissue== Location of glutamic acid decarboxylase (GAD) and γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA ) in fetal lungs of rats: Detection of antigens was used to identify the location of GAD (GAD section) and GAB...)