--Mark Hill (talk) 13:12, 22 September 2014 (EST) Brief Assessment - this was a well organised project page on Second Trimester Fetal Development that met most assessment criteria but in the end just fell short of receiving an award. The key criteria for this result was insufficient original research used in preparation of the project page.
- This was a well organised project page with a good mixture of text, images and supporting table.
- The information included did also relate to second trimester development of some specific systems (Skin, Musculoskeletal, Respiratory and Central Nervous System).
- All these systems do undergo second trimester changes.
- There was included a student drawn image.
- The project references utilised mainly textbook and online general information sources.
- There were several other key systems that should have been included in this second trimester coverage (endocrine, genital, renal) that were only briefly mentioned in a table and were not referenced.
- There were 2 review articles referenced, no original research cited.
- Student drawn image, while demonstrating morphological changes of the respiratory tree was not really informative.