Below are shown some easy methods, with examples, for setting up specialised searches of PubMed and Journal databases. In most cases, you simply need to replace the existing term with your own. Also read the paper first before committing to use/cite the material, to ensure you are using the information in correctly and in context.
Please use the following as a guide:
- Always when citing, identify reviews separately from original research articles.
- Always identify copyright conditions allow your reuse of content before uploading.
- If quoting text verbatim always include in "quotation marks" and reference, or additionally identify in brackets after the excerpt.
Search PubMed Advanced Search
- Search all databases http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/gquery?term=
- Search for a term http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=
- Search PubMed Central (PMC) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=
Search PMC Images
- zygote | morula | blastocyst | implantation | human embryo |
- rat embryo