Talk:Foundations Lecture - Introduction to Human Development
- Discussion - the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
|The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology (10th edn)|
UNSW Students have online access to the current 10th edn. through the UNSW Library subscription (with student Zpass log-in).
Feedback in 3 steps:
- Log in to the website with your zPass.
- Click the subheading edit shown on the right.
- Leave your lecture comment below.
- --Mark Hill (talk) 16:54, 22 April 2013 (EST) Foundations Lecture - Introduction to Human Development page has been accessed 75,420 times.
- 2011 Fri 1,038
- 2009 Lecture | 2009 Lecture Slides