Talk:Book - Text-Book of Embryology (1921) - Figures
- Snapshot (png) of Images from PDF document at a range of magnifications 150-250% (most image default 200%)
- Opened in Photoshop CS3 (all edits carried out in this program).
- Cropped to image or image and figure title.
- Autolevel applied.
- Convert to greyscale.
- Clone tool used to remove unwanted marks on images.
- Brightness increased 50-60.
- Save for web jpg format.
- Uploaded to wiki.
- The germ cells
- Early development of amphioxus
- Early development of the frog
- Early development of the chick
- Early mammalian development
- Development of the external form of the body
- The development of connective tissues and the skeletal system
- The development of the vascular system
- The development of the muscular system
- The development of the alimentary tube and appended organs
- The development of the respiratory system
- The development of the coelom, the pericardium, pleuroperitoneum, diaphragm and mesenteries
- The development of the urogenital system
- The development of the integumentary system
- The nervous system
- The organs of special sense
- Foetal membranes