All public logs
Combined display of all available logs of Embryology. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 23:58, 25 September 2012 Z3330986 uploaded File:Taste map.png (The outdated concept of a 'tongue map' which suggests different taste qualities are region specific on the surface of the tongue)
- 03:45, 19 September 2012 Z3330986 uploaded File:Tongue map.jpg (==Tongue map== A common misconception regarding the distribution of taste detection)
- 03:07, 19 September 2012 Z3330986 uploaded File:Primary gustatory cortex.png (==Primary gustatory cortex== Diagram showing the insular cortex and approximate location of the primary gustatory area)
- 01:12, 19 September 2012 Z3330986 uploaded File:Taste qualities.gif (==Taste qualities== Taste qualities, the taste receptors that detect them, and examples of natural stimuli. Five recognized taste qualities—sweet, sour, bitter, salty, and umami—are detected by taste buds. Bitter taste is thought to protect against in)
- 23:21, 7 August 2012 Z3330986 uploaded File:Mouse oocytes in vitro.png ((A–E) Example of 2-cell embryo, 4-cell embryo, morula and blastocyst developed from oocytes generated in vitro in the presence of ActA. Left, phase contrast microscopy observations; right, Hoechst staining of the cell nuclei.)