Revision as of 11:10, 1 April 2012 by Z8600021 (Created page with "==Societies and Federations== ===Society for Developmental Biology=== * The Society for Developmental Biology ([http://www.sdbonline.org SDB) purpose is to further the study o...")
Societies and Federations
Society for Developmental Biology
- The Society for Developmental Biology ([http://www.sdbonline.org SDB) purpose is to further the study of development in all organisms and at all levels, to represent and promote communication among students of development, and to promote the field of developmental biology.
Journal - Developmental Biology
- British Society for Developmental Biology (BSDB) is a society open to everyone with an interest in the science of developmental biology.
- Japanese Society of Developmental Biologists (JSDB) is an organization of some 1,400 developmental biologists, researchers and educators founded in 1968.
International Federation of Placenta Associations
- The International Federation of Placenta Associations (IFPA) is devoted to supporting and promoting excellence in the field of placental research throughout the world.
- Currently a Federation of four placental research organisations from different regions around the world.
- Australian & New Zealand Placental Research Association (ANZPRA) Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia (1990)
- European Placenta Group (EPG) Europe, Middle East (1984)
- Japan Placenta Association (JPA) Japan (1988)
- Placenta Association of the Americas (PAA) North America, Central America, South America (2000)
Journal - Placenta
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, July 16) Embryology Societies. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Societies
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G