|File:Birth MRI icon.jpg</wikiflv>
Labor stage 2
- Birth Presentation - vertex (head or cephalic) in an occipito-anterior (occiput is back of the head) position.
- Fetal Head - within the pelvis birth canal, and lying between the maternal pubic symphysis (anterior) and the sacrum (posterior).
- Uterine contractions - push the fetal head into birth canal.
- Above fetal head - (white region) amniotic sac initially not ruptured, ruptures towards end of movie.
- Behind fetal neck - (white region) maternal urinary bladder
<pubmed>22425409</pubmed>| Am J Obstet Gynecol.