Plate 1. The developmental alterations in the vascular system of the brain of the human embryo
By George L. Streeter. (five plates and twelve text-figures)
Simplified profile drawings of the dural veins, showing the manner in which they adapt themselves to the growth and change in form of the brain in human embryos from 4 mm. to birth.
- Fig. 13, embryo No. 588, 4 mm
- Fig. 14, embryo No. 940, 14 mm
- Fig. 15, embryo No. 144. 18 mm
- Fig. 16, embryo No. 460, 21 mm
- Fig. 17, embryo No. 632, 24 mm
- Fig. 18, embryo No. 199, 35 mm
- Fig. 19, embryo No. 96, 50 mm CR length
- Fig. 20, embryo No. 234a, 80 mm CR length
- Fig. 21, adult
- Plate links: Plate 1 - embryos 4 mm to birth | Plate 2 - embryo 4 mm | Plate 3 - embryo 11.5 mm | Plate 4 - embryo 21 mm | Plate 5 - embryo 43 mm
|Historic Disclaimer - information about historic embryology pages|
|Embryology History | Historic Embryology Papers)|
The Developmental Alterations in the Vascular System of the Brain of the Human Embryo Contributions to Embryology Carnegie Institution No.24 by George L. Streeter, with five plates and twelve text-figures (1921).
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||05:03, 21 April 2012||1,200 × 950 (138 KB)||Z8600021|
|14:41, 16 February 2011||1,149 × 912 (153 KB)||S8600021||==The developmental alterations in the vascular system of the brain of the human embryo== By George L. Streeter. (five plates and twelve text-figures)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.