File:Stage 22 image 223.jpg
Dorsal Aorta - Human Embryo Carnegie stage 22
This is a cross-section of the dorsal aorta lying anterior to the cartilage of the developing vertebra.
- Note the developing aorta wall structure including smooth muscle.
- Note the small arteriole located in the connective tissue surrounding the aorta.
- Note the large number of nucleated red blood cells in circulation within the embryo.
- Links: image dorsal aorta | image RBCs | Cardiovascular System - Blood Development | Carnegie stage 22
|Selected Embryo Histology - Week 8 (Stage 22)|
|Links: Carnegie stage 22 | Week 8|
Image Source: UNSW Embryology, no reproduction without permission.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, December 12) Embryology Stage 22 image 223.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Stage_22_image_223.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:08, 17 January 2012||1,128 × 846 (366 KB)||S8600021||==Dorsal Aorta - Human Embryo Carnegie stage 22== Category:Indexed pages Category:Human Embryo Category:Carnegie Stage Category:Carnegie Stage 22 Category:Week 8 Category:Blood Category:Blood Vessel Category:Smoot Muscle|
- You cannot overwrite this file.