File:K12 Comparative Embryology Exercise 2.pdf
K12 Comparative Embryology - Exercise 2
- Download and print this file.
- Use the graph as a guide to complete the table.
- Colour the stage table to show each developmental week range for each species over the weeks 1 to 8. The chicken has been given as an example in the table.
K12 Student worksheets
These worksheets have been designed as short teaching exercises that can be downloaded and printed (PDF version) or modified by the teacher (Word version) for use in class. Biology curriculum may vary between classes, state and country as a Teacher please check the materials closely before using for teaching purposes.
- Worksheet content should not be used for commercial purposes or republished online.
|K12 Links: Start Here | Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 to 8 | Arms and Legs | Heart | Fetus | Brain Growth | Eyes and Ears | Animal Development Times | Humans and Animal Embryology | Comparative Embryology | Thalidomide|
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||21:14, 23 June 2012||(133 KB)||Z8600021|
|21:04, 23 June 2012||(131 KB)||Z8600021||==K12 Comparative Embryology - Exercise 2== # Download and print this file. # Use the graph as a guide to complete the table. # Colour the stage table to show each developmental week range for each species over the weeks 1 to 8. The chicken has been give|
- You cannot overwrite this file.