File:HMB2011 Liver Histology 01.mp3
HMB2011_Liver_Histology_01.mp3 (file size: 1.08 MB, MIME type: audio/mp3)
Liver Histology Lab Audio 1
Dr Mark Hill Wednesday 17 August 2011 3-4 pm G2G4.
Introduction to normal liver structure.
- These are a live unedited recording from the practical and may contain errors in either descriptions or content.
- These recordings are for University level students and may not be suitable for young students.
- For educational purposes only.
- Links: listen 1 | download 1 | listen 2 | download 2 | listen 3 | download 3 | listen 4 | download 4 | listen 5 | download 5 | Liver Histology Background
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, April 15) Embryology HMB2011 Liver Histology 01.mp3. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:HMB2011_Liver_Histology_01.mp3
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:25, 17 August 2011||(1.08 MB)||S8600021||==Liver Histology Lab Audio 1== Dr Mark Hill Wednesday 17 August 2011 3-4 pm G2G4. Introduction to normal liver structure. * These are a live unedited recording from the practical and may contain errors in either descriptions or content. * These reco|