Face_animation.gif (550 × 400 pixels, file size: 365 KB, MIME type: image/gif, looped, 75 frames, 7.2 s)
Note: Due to technical limitations, thumbnails of high resolution GIF images such as this one will not be animated.
Human Face Development
Ventral view of head and face showing development beginning at week 4.
- Frontonasal Prominence - frontal central portion (white)
- Frontonasal Prominence - Lateral nasal (purple)
- Frontonasal Prominence - Medial nasal (green)
- Pharyngeal Arch 1 - Maxillary prominence (yellow)
- Pharyngeal Arch 1 - Mandibular prominence (orange)
- Stomodeum (black)
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, June 6) Embryology Face animation.gif. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Face_animation.gif
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:21, 31 August 2009||550 × 400 (365 KB)||S8600021||http://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/Notes/face.htm|