File:Double Outlet Right Ventricle.jpg
Double_Outlet_Right_Ventricle.jpg (289 × 350 pixels, file size: 16 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Heart Abnormality - Double Outlet Right Ventricle
- 1-1.5% of Congenital Heart Disease
- Both large arteries arise wholly or mainly from the right ventricle.
- Arrangement of the atrioventricular valves and the ventriculoarterial connections are variable.
- Clinical manifestations variable.
|Heart Abnormal: Tutorial Abnormalities | atrial septal defects | double outlet right ventricle | hypoplastic left heart | patent ductus arteriosus | transposition of the great vessels | Tetralogy of Fallot | ventricular septal defects | coarctation of the aorta | Category ASD | Category PDA | Category ToF | Category VSD | ICD10 - Cardiovascular | ICD11|
Image source: Report of the Review and Implementation Committee for The Report of the Manitoba Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Inquest May 2001 image showing heart abnormalities courtesy Government of Manitoba.
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, October 28) Embryology Double Outlet Right Ventricle.jpg. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/File:Double_Outlet_Right_Ventricle.jpg
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:23, 14 March 2010||289 × 350 (16 KB)||Z3212774||category:Heart ILP|