This Embryology category includes pages and images that relate to the Carnegie Collection Embryo No. 875 (1914).
This embryo was classified as Carnegie stage 22 occurring during Week 8, GA week 10.
|Carnegie Collection - Stage 22
||E, 27 Ch., 40x28x22
- Size - E. is the greatest length of the embryo and Ch. is the mean diameter of the chorion.
- Grade - total grade of the specimen and includes both its original quality and the condition of the mounted sections.
- Embedding medium - paraffin (P) or a combination of celloidin and paraffin (C-P).
- Fixative - formalin (Formol), alcohol and formalin (Alc, formol), Bouin (Bouin solution)
- Stain -
- ? - unknown or not determined.
Pages in category ‘Carnegie Embryo 875’
This category contains only the following page.