Cardiovascular System - Heart Histology
Cardiac muscle histology
|Image of primate heart stained with Alizarin blue.
External Links Notice - The dynamic nature of the internet may mean that some of these listed links may no longer function. If the link no longer works search the web with the link text or name. Links to any external commercial sites are provided for information purposes only and should never be considered an endorsement. UNSW Embryology is provided as an educational resource with no clinical information or commercial affiliation.
Need to update links
- Blue Histology Cardiac Muscle
- UNSW Virtual Slides Science ANAT2241 Cardiovascular System (requires login for access).
- UIOWA Virtual Slidebox of Histology Heart
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2020, January 29) Embryology Cardiovascular System - Heart Histology. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/Cardiovascular_System_-_Heart_Histology
- © Dr Mark Hill 2020, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G