BGDB Practical - Gastrointestinal System Development
|Practical 1: Trilaminar Embryo | Early Embryo | Late Embryo | Fetal | Postnatal | Abnormalities | Lecture | Quiz|
Aim: To introduce the developmental embryology of both the face and ear, and their associated abnormalities.
- To understand the formation and contribution of the pharyngeal arches to face and neck development.
- To know the main structures derived from components of the pharyngeal arches (groove, pouch and arch connective tissue).
- To know the 3 major parts (external, middle and inner) of hearing development and their embryonic origins.
- To briefly understand some abnormalities associated with face and hearing development.
|width=268px|height=280px|controller=true|autoplay=true|repeat=true</qt>||This practical covers early Gastrointestinal Tract (GIT) Development.|
- Links: 2009 Lecture
BGDB: Lecture - Gastrointestinal System | Practical - Gastrointestinal System | Lecture - Face and Ear | Practical - Face and Ear | Lecture - Endocrine | Lecture - Sexual Differentiation | Practical - Sexual Differentiation | Tutorial
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2021, January 20) Embryology BGDB Practical - Gastrointestinal System Development. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/BGDB_Practical_-_Gastrointestinal_System_Development
- © Dr Mark Hill 2021, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G