ANAT2341 Lab 12
2. Group Projects
I will now give each group an opportunity to give a short presentation (5-10 min) of their project to the rest of the class in todays laboratory.
Projects are locked from today.
- I will complete the final project assessments during study week.
- This component will contribute 20% of your final mark for the course.
- The Group Assessment Criteria are shown in the table below.
- The Project Page is assessed and given a mark out of 20.
- If you have made a significant, ongoing, error free contribution to the project page, you will receive the full mark given to the project.
- Each member of the group will be assessed separately for their contribution to the project page.
- Evidence of ongoing contribution from the project history (not just in the final weeks).
- Evidence of significant contribution from the project history (not just a large number of small edits).
- Evidence uploaded content conforms to referencing and copyright conditions.
- Evidence of interaction with other group members (from discussion page, Moodle forum and other identifiable sources)
|Group Assessment Criteria|
3. My Experience
Please remember to complete you're MyExperience survey (accessed in Moodle) for this course.
We have recently redesigned the course based upon feedback and the new 2025 UNSW educational plan. These changes are designed to help students learning and include:
- Putting one lecture online each week online to simplify student attendance and provide an alternative self-directed learning component.
- Introducing tutorials to review the online lectures.
- Timetabling face to face lecture and laboratory to be on the same day.
- Increasing research guest researcher presentation in the laboratory.
- Including new "wet lab" components.
- Adjusting assessment criteria allocation, less theory exam (50%) more individual assessment (30%).
- Introducing weekly quizzes for individual assessment.