ANAT2341 Lab 12
2. Group Projects
- This will form part of your individual assessment for the course.
- Each student should now look at each of the other Group projects in the class.
- Next prepare a critical assessment (should include both positive and negative issues) of each project using the project group assessment criteria.
- This assessment should be pasted without signature on the top of the specific project's discussion page. (minimum length 3-5 paragraphs/project)
- This critical assessment should also be pasted on your own student page.
- Each student should therefore have 5 separate reports pasted on their own page for this assessment item.
- Length, quality and accuracy of your reports will be part of the overall mark for this assessment.
- there will be a greater loading on this than simple question assessments.