ANAT2341 Lab 12
|Lab 12: Introduction | Embryo to Fetus | Second Trimester | Third Trimester | Birth | Neonatal | Abnormalities | Online Assessment|
This is the last practical class of the course.
- Practical class will cover fetal, through to birth and the neonate period of development.
- Theory exam example questions.
- Revision of any course content.
|Hill, M.A. (2012) UNSW Embryology (12th ed.). Sydney:UNSW.
The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology
|Citation: The Developing Human: clinically oriented embryology 9th ed. Keith L. Moore, T.V.N. Persaud, Mark G. Torchia. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2011. (links available to UNSW students)|
Larsen's Human Embryology
|Citation: Larsen's human embryology 4th ed. Schoenwolf, Gary C; Larsen, William J, (William James). Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier/Churchill Livingstone, c2009. (links available to UNSW students)|
- Links: Embryology Textbooks
- Human Embryology (3rd ed.) Larson Chapter 15: Fetal development and the Fetus as Patient p481-499
- The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology (8th ed.) Moore and Persaud Chapter 6. The Fetal Period: Ninth Week to Birth
- Color Atlas of Clinical Embryology (2nd ed.) Moore, Persaud and Shiota Ch3: 9th to 38th weeks of human development p50-68
- 2012 Course: Week 1 Lecture 1 Lecture 2 Lab 1 | Week 2 Lecture 3 Lecture 4 Lab 2 | Week 3 Lecture 5 Lecture 6 Lab 3 | Week 4 Lecture 7 Lecture 8 Lab 4 | Week 5 Lecture 9 Lecture 10 Lab 5 | Week 6 Lecture 11 Lecture 12 Lab 6 | Week 7 Lecture 13 Lecture 14 | Lab 7 | Week 8 Lecture 15 Lecture 16 Lab 8 | Week 9 Lecture 17 Lecture 18 Lab 9 | Week 10 Lecture 19 Lecture 20 Lab 10 | Week 11 Lecture 21 Lecture 22 Lab 11 | Week 12 Lecture 23 Lecture 24 Lab 12
- Glossary: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | Numbers | Symbols | Term Link
Cite this page: Hill, M.A. (2019, September 23) Embryology ANAT2341 Lab 12. Retrieved from https://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/embryology/index.php/ANAT2341_Lab_12
- © Dr Mark Hill 2019, UNSW Embryology ISBN: 978 0 7334 2609 4 - UNSW CRICOS Provider Code No. 00098G