ANAT2341 Lab 12
2. Group Projects
I will now give each group an opportunity to give a short presentation (5-10 min) of their project to the rest of the class in todays laboratory.
Projects are locked from today.
- I will complete the final project assessments during study week.
- This component will contribute 20% of your final mark for the course.
- The Group Assessment Criteria are shown in the table below.
- The Project Page is assessed and given a mark out of 20.
- If you have made a significant, ongoing, error free contribution to the project page, you will receive the full mark given to the project.
- Each member of the group will be assessed separately for their contribution to the project page.
- Evidence of ongoing contribution from the project history (not just in the final weeks).
- Evidence of significant contribution from the project history (not just a large number of small edits).
- Evidence uploaded content conforms to referencing and copyright conditions.
- Evidence of interaction with other group members (from discussion page, Moodle forum and other identifiable sources)
|Group Assessment Criteria|